- Place the ECOTARGET MOLD in the freezer BEFORE Filling.
- Assure the mold is level for best results.
- Fill the target cavities to the desired level (A 20 oz. soda bottle works well).
- For 1/4" thick bullseyes, fill the mold cavity to the witness mark found at the apex of each target. Cavities filled to the top will have a 3/8" thick bullseye.
- DO NOT OVERFILL!
- After targets are frozen solid, remove the mold from the freezer and let it rest for 3-4 minutes at room temperature before removing the targets.
- Hold the mold up-side-down over a towel and twist gently at opposite corners.
- Store your new targets in the freezer until it is time to shoot.
THIS VIDEO WAS SHOT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE, ABOUT 68 DEGREES.
As you can see Ecotargets will remain shootable for quite awhile!
1 HOUR TIME LAPSE VIDEO.
ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION WHEN SHOOTING!